Gazelle Company for the third time
In November 2016, BS Verkstäder was designated a Gazelle Company for the third time. The designation was awarded by Dagens Industri newspaper, which names Sweden’s fastest growing companies every year. Fewer than 0.5 percent are named Gazelle Companies annually.
Fast, profitable growth
To be designated a Gazelle, a company must meet the tough criteria listed below. The designation is always based on the company’s four latest annual reports.
Criteria for a Gazelle Company
- a turnover exceeding SEK 10 million
- at least ten employees
- at least a doubling of turnover between the first and fourth financial years
- increased turnover each year over the past three years
- a positive combined operating profit during the four financial years
- substantial organic growth, rather than through mergers or take-overs
- healthy finances